Tiring night... but happy.

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today is Saturday. I work at my full time work until 12.30pm.
Then I go with my family to Boulevard to eat our lunch.
After lunch, my mother went to shopping, and I with my brother and sister stilll sitting and we had some talk. I like the talk, because it is about a girl who name "Tang Guo", Sweet. She is very sweet, lovable, cute and talented in dancing. I like her so I like the talk. Haha.

3 o'clock evening we came back, I played with my computer until about 5 o'clock, I received a call from my leader, Pauline. She said a very good news to me. I was shock, I got two customers went to do facial and one have become my member. Great!

6.00pm, I went to our centre to gather with others. We went to distribute the vouchers to everyone. Starting at 7.00pm, until 11.00pm. At the middle time, about 30 minutes long, we went to my friend's friend house to visiting. I eat a lot until very full, it was nice too. We still continue to distribute. Do you believe, we distribute the vouchers about 3 hours and 30 minutes time.

I reached home about 11.15pm. I rest, bath, then it was 11.45pm. I online and wrote a blog which name JourneyToSucces.blogspot.com. I want to rekod want did I do to make me success in my life.

12.09am, I finished my blog and takes me about 1 minute to write this sentence. Haha. So good night. it is 2 minutes.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP