Blogging for 8 hours!

>> Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today is Sunday. I got a lot of free time to blogging and I have change all my blogs template to cool website style template (I know I am not the first one who did it). Trying to make it like a website other than a blogspot. Quite success I think. Narcissism? No a I am not, just give me some strength to my soul. Haha. It's really quite difficult to complete it.

A very big thank you to Ourblogtemplates.com which give me a very nice blogger template, a Palm template for me. I really like it. Thanks again.

But, the palm template took me quite a lot of time to do with it. Sometimes, it becomes 2 columns instead of 3 columns. It drives me crazy. Ahhhh~. Then I can't help it, so I changed some blogs template to Newspaper template. Haih~, don't know what goes wrong..., never mind now.

Trying to figure out what should I put into my website to make it interesting. Good luck to myself (self-admire again? Nope. Haha).

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP