Sure Reach (The Same) Target...

>> Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tomorrow, left 8 days for me to reach my sales target. A same target as last month.

This months is not really challenging compare to last month. Now I got quite a lot of members in my team to help me now. Suen, Bryan, Choo, and James. Maybe train some more members will help me to achieve even higher target next month.

I must be passionate with my job. I think I must think big to achieve higher stage than last month. Train other members to do sales is too late for this 8 days. So, I must do it all by myself now. Wow, must be passion always! Haha.

This achievement is not only for myself, it is for our team. I must do it, and I CAN Do IT. Yes!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP