Uncomfortable

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Highlight to read my negative feelings...

I will a bit.... sad, I think, when I decide to sell something to my friends.

I am afraid that they will go far away from me and don't want to be my friend.

I do nothing... Really... I don't force, don't cheat, don't sell bad and cheaper things, and I don't even start to sell it. But I feel that they afraid of me.

Ya, I will believe that maybe it is only my problems, maybe they don't think so, or something else. But I still feel not comfortable.

Actually, in this world, must has a sales man to do a great service to customers, right? It is better than nothing. And, I want to be that better kind of sales man, not the usual we see outside there. I hate that one too.

Feel bad... Too many to write.... just stop straight right here. That's all. End..

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP